Killing Eve season 3 is over and season 4 is at best a year away, but to film the void the show left, I have been writing specific post focusing on it. Last week I wrote about what “should and should happen” in season 4, and here I will write my genuine predictions, based on the previous seasons, hints we’ve been given, and my own guesses. I hope you enjoy the posts as much as I enjoy writing about the show.
I will also be doing a watchalong of Season 1, Episode 2 this evening which I know many other fans are doing weekly, and everyone else is welcome to join.
1. This won’t be the final season, and the show will wrap up in a fifth season.
2. Eve and Villanelle will both survive the season.
3. Konstantin will die this season, potentially at the hands of Carolyn.
4. The leader of the 12 will be revealed right at the end of the season and it will be a familiar face to audiences (well known actress).
5. Eve and Villanelle will sleep together on screen and start to become an actual coupe (within the BBC/AMC nudity limits of course).
6. Eve and Villanelle will start episode 1 seemingly living separately, but at the end of the episode it is revealed they are in contact and only apart for now as they are being tracked by the 12.
7. Carolyn may be revealed as a member of the 12, if not the leader (this is my wildest swing).
8. Villanelle will reluctantly return to her killing ways, but then become comfortable and confident in it again with Eve’s backing as this time its to take down the 12, not on their behalf.
9. Niko won’t appear.
10. The season will have the iconic one liners and biting humour that resembles season 1.
11. Eve will get to wear more extravagant and fashionable clothing (Sandra Oh can absolutely pull it off as we’ve already seen briefly).
12. Eve and Villanelle will have equal screen time (and potentially an Eve solo episode) and the two will be the absolute focus of the show, not supporting characters